Saturday, July 7, 2007

My family now owns a house again! My parents closed on the house this morning. I went over and spent all afternoon and evening cleaning. It's a great house. I love it! And the office/guest room that I will be staying in is very nice.

Since we have no furniture, my mom ran to the store and bought a couple of gigantic boxes of hot pockets for us for supper. By the time we got to eat them (because we disinfected the microwave before cooking them), we were so hungry that they tasted sooooo delicious!

My grandparents dropped by to drop off ladders, food, and painting stuff. They are visiting from Michigan to help us paint. Painting begins tomorrow at 8:00am! (Instead of painting however, I am taking the girls to spend some time with them while at the same time getting them out from underfoot. I am planning to take them to the library and then swimming here at the Boyd's, but we'll see what actually happens.)

As far as preparation for Kazakhstan goes, I received three more emails today containing more forms to fill out! As I said in my last blog, there seems to be no end of the paperwork. Oh, well.

Well, I hope you all have a terrific weekend! Goodnight!

Love,
Elicia

No comments: