Following is the update I received from our school director today. I will continue to keep you updated. Thank you so much for your yarps. Please continue to fervently lift up.
Trusting in Him,
Elicia
Dear Membership,
Thank you for your yarps for Joshua Warkentine. Here is the latest news.
Throughout last night and this morning the swelling of the eyeball decreased and Josh was able to begin to see things close up when being examined. (At all other times his eye is patched.) Initial examinations seem to reveal that the retina is still attached. These are all very positive signs.
It is crucial for the pressure within the eyeball to also decrease significantly over the next 24 hours. Joshua is at a crucial stage and prolonged pressure will cause permanent damage. Jim & Maria [his parents] have asked us to specifically yarp that the pressure decreases.
Let us also thank G for already answering numerous yarps, amongst them:
a) Andrew & Jonathan [his brothers] are being well cared for.
b) That Jim & Maria were able to find first-class treatment.
c) That the whole family is feeling G's peace at this time.
I will continue to keep you up to date with news as I receive it.
Yours sincerely,
Craig
--
Elicia Englund
No comments:
Post a Comment